Bedford Heights Singles
Blue Ash Singles
Boston Heights Singles
Bowling Green Singles
Brook Park Singles
Buckeye Lake Singles
Canal Winchester Singles
Cuyahoga Falls Singles
East Liverpool Singles
Fairview Park Singles
Forest Park Singles
Grove City Singles
Huber Heights Singles
Middleburg Heights Singles
Mount Gilead Singles
Mount Vernon Singles
New Paris Singles
New Philadelphia Singles
Newton Falls Singles
North Canton Singles
North Lima Singles
North Olmsted Singles
North Randall Singles
North Ridgeville Singles
Oakwood Village Singles
Orange Village Singles
Port Clinton Singles
Saint Clairsville Singles
Saint Marys Singles
South Point Singles
Tipp City Singles
Upper Sandusky Singles
Van Wert Singles
Warrensville Heights Singles
Washington Court House Singles
West Chester Singles
|About This Site | Ohio Personals | Home Page|
to all you guys out there, if you're
looking for a smart, fun, out going, spontaneous, good looking
female partner, I'm just the girl for
Light my Fire. - Are you the one that's going to light my fire?? and can I light yours?? This girl needs an all around good Akron single. And yes, looks are somewhat important, but what' more
Take me Fishing - I am a fun loving affectionate guy that enjoys life and the people around me. I like to fish, play Pool, and attend car shows. I am looking for singles in Ohio that likes to cuddle more
|Online Singles: Ten Secrets for finding Singles in Ohio|
There are many things that women wish that guys knew, but will never tell them. The problem is that if the girl has to tell the guy, it will ruin the relationship. For guys, this seems like an impossible position – “she knows what she wants, but won’t tell me.” Here are the top ten things that women wish guys knew.
1. Lead – Women in Ohio won’t tell men that they want them to lead, because just having to say it means that the guy does not lead. A leader does not need permission; they take the risk and just do it.
2. Ask her advice – This may seem contradictory to number 1, but it is not. Women want men to lead, but they want to be part of their lives and they want to be respected. The best way that to accomplish both of these is for the guy to decide what they want to do, tell her, then ask for her opinion.
3. Women choose guys on how they make them feel. Any guy who can make a girl feel appreciated, protected and cherished is on his way to winning her heart.
4. Make her laugh! Don’t take life too seriously. It can be tough being a woman. There are many roles to play – daughter, sister, wife and many goals to meet - good-looking, thin, coordinated clothing, etc. Give her a break! If a guy can show her that she does not have to be perfect to be accepted, he will be an unusual guy and she will love him for it.
5. Hold the door – Its something that women’s upbringing may tell them is not needed – after all she is independent, but women will usually like it anyway. Guys do not have to knock her down to get to the door first every time, but getting in the habit of opening doors when he can is a good thing.
6. Never start a conversation with an apology – “Excuse me…”, “Sorry to bother you…”. She may think the guy is polite, but he is violating rule number 1.
7. If a guy is in a loving relationship, hold hands! It shows that he cares for her and that he is not afraid of showing it in front of others. She will never tell him, but if he does it, he will have a happier life.
8. Call Her!! After every date, call her within a few days. Email, voicemail and text messaging do not count. Calling her as soon as he gets back to the apartment may be too soon, but any time later will be OK.
9. Even if she asks for the absolute truth, be careful about criticizing her appearance. If a guy in Ohio builds a fence around the back yard and asks a woman, “What do you think?” he does not want her to check the plumb on every post and let him know how he might improve his fence building! He wants her to say that it looks good! Same with her appearance. Guys, be very careful of how you answer!
10. Be passionate about something – in addition to her. This goes back to leadership. Men should have a sense of what they want to accomplish and how they are going to do it. Share your dreams and plans with her. This is one area where it is OK for guys to talk about something at some length. Even if she does not share his dream, she will respect him for having one.
It is one of the problems in dating, that there are things that most women in Ohio want and expect in a man that not all men understand. The rules of dating and behavior are being constantly rewritten and can seem confusing. The rules above have withstood the test of time and are as valid today as they were 200 years ago.